Through this Legal Notice, we inform you that the website with URL www.dcycle.io (hereinafter the “Website”) is owned by The Wake Up Movement, S.L., (hereinafter the “Dcycle”), which is the same company that manages and operates the Website. Dcycle is a trading company with Tax ID No. B88511373, and its registered office is at García de Paredes Street, 78, st. 1, 1-4º, 28010, Madrid.
You can obtain more information about Dcycle by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through this Legal Notice, Dcycle establishes and regulates the rules for use of the Website (hereinafter the “General Conditions of Use”), which has been developed for information purposes with the aim of bringing interested third parties closer to the products and services offered on the market, as well as disseminating the most relevant news in relation to the development of its activity.
The information on this Website has no guarantee of any kind, explicit or implicit, and may be changed or updated without prior notice.
Its use is free of charge for all those who access, navigate and consult the content of the portal (hereinafter, the “Users”), regardless of the cost to the User of the Internet connection through which they access it.
Users must, in any case, read this Legal Notice carefully each time they access the Website, while the content of the same may be subject to modification as Dcycle considers appropriate.
In the event that any of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice are declared null and void, the same shall be withdrawn or replaced. Such declaration of invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions contained in this Legal Notice.
The User is aware and accepts that the use of the Website is at all times under his sole and exclusive responsibility and undertakes to
- Use the Website in the manner and form established in this document.
- Not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Dcycle.
- Not to use this Website and its information and content for illegal purposes and/or not to carry out actions that could damage the rights and/or interests of third parties.
- Not to carry out acts which could damage, render useless or overload the Website, or which could in any way prevent normal use of the Website.
- Refrain from copying or extracting any content from the Website for private or public use, except in cases authorised by law or with the express consent of Dcycle.
The User shall be liable to the Dcycle or to third parties for any damages that may have arisen as a result of failure to comply with these obligations.
The User who accesses and uses the Website shall be accepting in full, and therefore obliging himself/herself to comply with, the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice in the version published by Dcycle at the time of access.
If the User does not agree with these General Conditions of Use, he/she must leave this Website and may not access or use the services offered therein.
The User declares that he/she has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these General Conditions of Use. If the User is a minor, he or she must have the prior authorisation of his or her parents or legal guardians, who shall be responsible for the use of the Website by the person least responsible for him or her.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER:
Users shall be liable for damages of any kind that Dcycle may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of failure to comply with any of the obligations arising from the General Conditions of Use or for total or partial reproduction not expressly authorised in writing, for any purpose.
The User is responsible for adopting all appropriate technical measures to control the threats that may arise during the transmission of data and information on the Internet. To this end, they must have up-to-date systems for detecting malicious software, such as viruses, Trojans, etc., they must have up-to-date security patches for the corresponding browsers and operating systems, and they must use networks whose security has been verified. For more information, you can contact your Internet access service provider, who will be able to provide you with the appropriate solutions for your needs.
- LIABILITY OF DCYCLE:
Dcycle makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website. However, Dcycle accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information on the Website. The information on the Website is subject to change at any time without notice.
In order to ensure the integrity of the information collected through our Website, we store the information on secure servers and comply with the security measures required by Spanish legislation on data protection.
However, no Internet transmission is completely secure or error-free, nor is stored data invulnerable. Therefore, Dcycle cannot guarantee the security of our Website, databases or services, content, products, links or other items included on the Website, or the results obtained from accessing and using the Website and/or the content of the Website.
In particular, Dcycle does not warrant and shall not be liable for:
- The lack of continuous and uninterrupted availability of the Website and/or accessibility to the Website or technical continuity of the Website;
- The existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Website, as well as technical problems or failures that occur during the Internet connection;
- The absence of errors in said contents or products; The absence of viruses and other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein;
- Incidents in the Internet network or any other incident due to force majeure and/or beyond its reach and/or control.
- Damages or losses caused, to themselves or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that Dcycle establishes on the Website or through the violation of its security systems; Loss of profits, income, data, business interruption, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages.
- Interception by third parties of information you submit to us during transmission over the internet.
We are not liable for the actions of third parties.
All the contents of the Website, including, but not limited to, the trademarks, logos, graphics, images, sound and video files, programming code, texts, icons and names identifying services (hereinafter, the “Content”) are the property or responsibility of Dcycle and are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
The User’s access to this Website does not imply any kind of waiver, transmission or assignment, in whole or in part, of these rights by the owners, for this reason. Therefore, access to these Contents by Users does not, under any circumstances, grant them the possibility of copying, selling, modifying, reproducing, publishing, assigning, transmitting or creating new products or services derived from the Contents of the Web Site.
For this reason, the User of this Website may not, except with prior express written authorisation from Dcycle or third party intellectual or industrial property rights holders, copy, distribute, download, modify, delete, alter, publish, transmit or take advantage of the Content in any way.
In this sense, the User does not acquire any rights or licence in relation to any intellectual or industrial property rights related to the Website or its Contents, beyond the right to browse this Website in accordance with the purpose and terms set out in this Legal Notice.
- ESTABLISHMENT OF LINKS WITH THE WEBSITE
The establishment of links to the Website without prior express written authorisation from Dcycle is prohibited. Dcycle has neither the power nor the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites to which links may be established from the Website. Consequently, Dcycle cannot assume any liability for any aspect relating to the websites to which links may be established from the Website, specifically, but not limited to, their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their contents, in general.
If the link is authorised by Dcycle in accordance with the terms previously established, it must be established in the following terms:
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Web Site and/or Dcycle shall be made from the web page that introduces the link (hereinafter referred to as the “Linking Site”).
- Under no circumstances shall the authorisation granted by Dcycle for the introduction of a link mean any kind of sponsorship, collaboration, verification or supervision of the content and/or services provided through the Linking Site or that it is responsible for its content.
- The Linking Site must faithfully comply with the Law and may not, under any circumstances, host content, either its own or that of third parties, that (i) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality, public order and good customs; or (ii) induces or may induce in the User the false conception that Dcycle subscribes to, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, whether lawful or unlawful, of the sender; or (iii) is inappropriate or not relevant in relation to the Dcycle activity.
In the event of a breach of any of the above terms, Dcycle shall immediately and without notice remove the link.
- EXTERNAL LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
Any access to any third party website through the Website does not imply recommendation, promotion, identification or agreement by Dcycle with the statements, content or services provided through the Website.
At the time that the User makes use of a link published on the Website and is redirected to a third party website, he/she is leaving the Website and therefore no longer under the protection of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Consequently, Dcycle is not responsible for the content of such third party websites, nor for their conditions of use and privacy policies, and the User of such websites is solely responsible for checking and accepting them each time they access and use the Website.
Dcycle reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice and its General Conditions of Use.
The laws applicable to the Website shall be those of the Kingdom of Spain. In this sense, any dispute concerning the content or use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of Spain and as regards jurisdiction and place, only the courts of the city of Madrid shall be competent to settle any type of claim.